oneSOURCE Dental Document Database
Our Detnal Document Database service offers dental facilities 24/7 access to the world's only online database of sterilization and reprocessing Instruction For Use (IFU) documents for dental instruments and equipment, plus SDS/MSDS sheets and Biologic Tissue Bank Registrations, Certifications, and State Licenses. You can also use our Cloud storage for internal record keeping. Your staff will have easy access to the documents you need for best practices and, more importantly, patient safety.
- Dental facilities use different types of dental and surgical instruments, all of which require current reprocessing documentation from the device manufacturers.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) Hazard Communication Standards require that facilities have the newly formatted and updated safety data sheets as they become available.
- Patient safety and best practices include the challenge of maintaining BIologic Tissue Bank Registrations, certifications, and state licenses.
oneSOURCE is the only Dental Document Database service providing continually updated documentation with 24/7 online access all in one location. Your staff will no longer need to maintain binders - everything they need is at their fingertips.
- OSHA required SDS/MSDS.
- Dental and surgical instrument IFU's.
- Equipment cleaning protocols.
- Biologic Tissue Bank Registrations, certifications, and state licenses.
In addition, you can store office management items such as tissue records, pictures, ordering information, and other items relevant to your dental practice on our oneSOURCE cloud storage. You'll save time and money, and you'll have peace of mind knowing you're following best practices for patient safety.
Helping you with patient safety is our main priority. Call 800.701.3560 to schedule a personal demonstration.